- This event has passed.
2019-09-09 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
At this meeting, we'll have a series of short sessions on Miscellaneous subjects, l as follows:
• Exploring the creative modes on our cameras (please bring your camera and user manual)
• Back Button focussing, why and how
• Raw vs. jpg
• What I love about Richmond: Gerry will repeat her Richmond Workshop presentation, which included photo contributions from club members
• Straightening Buildings
Clinic/Show and Tell
- As this is the first meeting of the month, we will start with the Show & Tell of members' pictures. It's preferable if you could upload your pictures (no more than three, please) to https://www.dropbox.com/request/f9WCKJDFMQZbJDaLOTrb This makes it easier for streamlining the show during the meeting, but as usual we will also accept your pics on thumb drives.
- We would also like to include some pics for the Clinic. These pictures include those you may want to receive some advice on how to improve, or solve your problems. Please upload or bring them on a thumb drive. (Again, no more than three, please).https://www.dropbox.com/request/DhjrObbRjy52WBMDnuMo